There may be no candles allowed in residential halls, but you can still get the jack o’lantern experience. With this simple craft you will be the talk of the floor!
Mason Jar/Clear JarMod PodgeScotch TapeExtra Fine GlitterSponge BrushBattery Powered Tea Light
Optional: tweezers for peeling the tape from the jar.
1. Cut tape into;
Two small triangles
One slightly smaller triangle
One jagged smile
2. Stick tape to the inside of the jar.
3. Cover the inside of the jar in Mod Podge.
4.Pour glitter in the jar and rotate until fully covered.
5.Wait for the glitter to set (10-15 minutes).
6. Peel tape from the inside of the jar.
7. Turn on tea light and place inside the jar.
8. Now you have a cute little pumpkin to bring the halloween spirit to your dorm room!