Happy Thanksgiving! Sticking around?

Here’s 3 places in Corvallis you can get a warm holiday meal

Photo courtesy of Pro Church Media via Unsplash

If you cannot travel home for Thanksgiving, there are still plenty of options in Corvallis, Ore. to get a warm seasonal meal, including Shari’s, Elmer’s and The Global Fare in Oregon State University’s Arnold Dining Center.

Hope Green-Brooks, Beaver's Digest Contributor

Whether you’re from out of state, out of the country or just simply cannot go home because of prior obligations, there are still plenty of options in Corvallis, Ore. to get a warm Thanksgiving meal.

3 Places to eat in Corvallis for Thanksgiving:

1. The Global Fare restaurant at Arnold Dining Center on Campus will be providing a meal on Thanksgiving Day from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Meals will be $13.25, not including beverages or desserts. The meal will consist of turkey and other traditional items prepared by the dining staff chefs.

Along with the meal on Thanksgiving day, Arnold Dining Center will also have restaurants open all weekend for students staying on campus

1. If staying on campus is not your thing, no worries. There are a number of restaurants open in Corvallis, Ore. on Thanksgiving. Shari’s, which is located at 1117 NW 9th St. Corvallis, will be open on Thanksgiving day from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Traditional meal options will be available as well as their regular breakfast, lunch and dinner menu.
  2. Elmer’s is also another restaurant that will be open for business. Located at 1115 NW 9th St. Corvallis, Elmer’s will be open from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. They will be serving a holiday special with a choice of ham, turkey or a combination of both, with traditional Thanksgiving sides available as well.

For more information about Thanksgiving specials and where to find them in Corvallis, Ore., click here.